In that internationally accredited Teacher Training Program of Anusara Yoga the students will dive into the Art & Mastery of teaching Yoga with confidence, respect, safety and creativity.
The six parts of the training will be fun , deep and empowering! The program is taught in sequential order from the very basics, so if you’ve never taught anyone anything you will learn the skills to guide people into their heart through their yoga postures in an hour and half class based in Anusara yoga. If you are already teaching another style of hatha yoga, you will gain more tools and skills to refine and strengthen your teaching. Even if you never want to teach yoga, you will learn tools and communication skills that will serve in your daily life. The whole training is broken into six sections: Immersions 1, 2, 3, Teacher Training 1, 2, 3.
• The Immersions are dedicated entirely to learning and embodying the method through learning philosophy, alignment and doing asana.
• The Teacher Trainings are dedicated entirely to learning the skills necessary to teach the method effectively.
• All six must be completed with a Certified Anusara Teacher to qualify for the YA RYT 200 hr teaching certificate from Anusara School of Hatha Yoga. Hristinka Maslarska has been an RYT since 2023, CAT , and taught thousands of hours of yoga since 2006. For the Anusara® School of Hatha Yoga™ teacher training credits:
• Students are expected to complete a minimum of 100 hours in Anusara Yoga Immersions before entering into the teacher training program.
• All hours with Hristinka and count towards Anusara licensing.
• Upon completion of the entire 200 hr TT with Hristinka, the student may qualify for Anusara Elements™, the entry level licensed teacher certificate with the Anusara School of Hatha Yoga, and will also qualify to register for a Yoga Alliance 200 hr RYT certification under the Anusara School of Hatha Yoga.
• Completion of the Anusara yoga Immersion 1, 2, 3 totalling 100 hrs and Teacher Training in Anusara yoga totaling 100 hrs = 200 hr total Teacher Training Program This will qualify you to register with both of the internationally recognised yoga teacher licensing organisations. Anusara School of Hatha Yoga licenses teachers in Anusara yoga, a specific method of hatha yoga, and Yoga Alliance licenses teachers and represents many methods of hatha yoga.
Teacher Training One focuses on:
• Taking the Seat of the teacher • Creating inspiring meaningful heart themes • Using Skillful language to weave theme in the postural instruction with Cit Ananda
• One – on – One and group practice teaching • Observation skills to see beauty, enhance and empower your students. • Verbal Adjustments • Building class template • Skillful Sequencing supporting an apex pose
• Intro – Powerful Demos • Intro – Manual Adjustments • Intro – Therapeutic Adjustments
Teacher Training Two:
• Refinement of all the above Teacher Training Three: • Refinement of all the above
• Refinement focus on weaving the theme with Cit Ananda
• Manual and Therapeutic adjustments
• Anusara School of Hatha Yoga Licensing process;
• Yoga Alliance RYT 200 hr Licensing process Prerequisites:
• *Completion of 100 hour minimum of Anusara Yoga immersion (or permission from Hristinka)
• *Completed Anusara Philosophy and Alignment tests of Immersion 1, 2, 3
• *Acceptance of Application, permission from Hristinka Maslarska
• *Completion of ASHY Anusara Teacher Training Manual (read) • *Completion of ASHY Anusara Master Immersion Manual (read)
• *Light on Yoga by B.K.S. Iyengar (read)